Visit The Museum
The Museum is currently open six days a week (Wednesday to Monday), from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (effective March 8, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.). Our staff works tirelessly to ensure the safest possible experience. Face masks are optional, but visitors are welcome and encouraged to wear them.
Museum Admission and Tours
Museum Admission $17-$29
Tickets, which include entry to all available exhibitions, can be purchased up to six months in advance.
Become a Member Skip the lines!
Members receive exclusive benefits, including free expedited entry for one year, complimentary guest passes, and a 20% discount in our Museum Store.
Museum Admission + Museum Tour $37-$49
The best way to experience the 9/11 Memorial & Museum is through an expert-led tour. All tours are in English, 60 minutes long, and intended for adult and teenage visitors. (Listed price includes Museum admission.)
Memorial + Museum Tour $80
Examine what happened on 9/11; explore the history, rebuilding, and behind-the-scenes design of the site; and learn the stories of those affected by the attacks in this comprehensive tour of the outdoor Memorial and the Museum. (Listed price includes Museum admission.)
Early Access Museum Tour $70
Experience the Museum before it opens to the public in this intimate morning tour. During this tour, the story of 9/11 is told through monumental artifacts and the stories of those affected by the attacks. (Listed price includes Museum admission.)
Family Pass $93
The Family Pass includes two adult tickets and three child/young adult tickets (ages 7 to 17) at a discounted price.
Official Downtown Experience $64.99-$84.99
Experience the past, present and future of Manhattan while exploring the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, and One World Observatory with one convenient and cost-saving ticket.
Official Downtown Experience Weekend Express $59.99-$79.99
Friday, Saturday, Sunday only! A 90-minute narrated sightseeing cruise, admission to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, and admission to One World Observatory at the top of the World Trade Center with one convenient and cost-saving ticket.
Special Consideration Groups
9/11 Family Members
9/11 Museum Members
9/11 Rescue and Recovery Workers
(Single complimentary ticket with registration. Reservation required.)
(With valid ID)
Active/Retired U.S. Military (With valid ID)
Complimentary ticket offer applies only to servicemembers. Additional tickets for family members and friends are available for purchase and require a separate transaction.
Free Admission Mondays
(3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.)
- The 9/11 Memorial is free and open to the public seven days a week, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Museum tickets can be purchased up to six months in advance and include entry to all available exhibitions.
- Last admission is 90 minutes prior to closing.
- Children under the age of 7 receive free admission, but a ticket is required for entry to monitor capacity.
- Timed tickets must be purchased in advance.
- CDC-approved masks and face coverings are encouraged.
- Learn more about our health and safety precautions and the steps to take for a safe Museum experience.
- Free Admission Monday tickets will be available on the website each Monday beginning at 7 a.m. ET and are first come, first serve.
- For groups of 20 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about discounted and free admission to the Museum, including CityPass.