9/11 Memorial Audio Guide
Explore the 9/11 Memorial with this audio guide app that features a 40-minute tour about the events of 9/11, the victims of the attacks, and the design of the Memorial.
Narrated by Anthoula Katsimatides, a New Yorker whose brother, John, was killed on 9/11, the tour highlights several victims honored at the Memorial and their lives before 9/11. The tour leads listeners around the North Pool, down to the South Pool, and back up to the entrance of the 9/11 Memorial Museum. The tour also stops at the Survivor Tree and the 9/11 Memorial Glade.
Features of the 9/11 Memorial Audio Guide include:
- Map-based tours for easy navigation across the site
- Universally designed tours for both sighted and low-sighted listeners
- Audio control that allow listeners to play, pause, rewind, and fast forward through tour stops
- Display controls that allow users to zoom in to locate key features on the Memorial, and zoom out to view the Memorial’s perimeter streets and surrounding buildings
- Transcripts and accompanying images with audio descriptions available on every stop
- Customizable font sizes and color modes
- VoiceOver compatibility on all iOS devices
Download the 9/11 Memorial Audio Guide from the Apple App Store.