The Memorial and the Museum are located at 180 Greenwich Street in lower Manhattan and are easily reachable by public transportation.
Hours of Operation
9/11 Memorial, Open Daily
9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
9/11 Memorial Museum, Open Wednesday–Monday
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (last admission 3:30 pm)
- A, C, 1, 2, or 3 to Chambers Street
- A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4, or 5 trains to Fulton Street
- 2 or 3 trains to Park Place
- E train to World Trade Center
- R train to Rector Street
- R train to Cortlandt Street
- 1 train to WTC Cortlandt
- M55 Southbound: get off at Broadway and Thames Street
- M55 Northbound: get off at Trinity Place and Rector Street
- M20 Southbound: get off on South End Avenue between Liberty Street and Albany Street
- M22 Southbound: get off on Vesey Street between North End Avenue and West Street
The PATH train serves the World Trade Center terminal from multiple points in New Jersey. If traveling by car from New Jersey or other points west, the Harrison PATH station is a convenient location. Park in an adjacent parking facility, then take PATH to the World Trade Center. Check the PATH website for schedules, maps, and service changes.
Please note that the World Trade Center PATH station will be closed most weekends through 2020. Free transfers will be available to affected customers by weekend ferry service from the Exchange Place PATH station to lower Manhattan.
In Manhattan, the Battery Parking Garage, which hosts the annual Tribute in Light installation, is a convenient, nearby parking option. Check Google Map for directions to the Battery Parking Garage at 70 Greenwich Street. Alternate entrances are located at 81 Washington Street and 20 Morris Street. Please check current street conditions before you drive.
If traveling by car from New Jersey or other points west, the Harrison PATH station is a convenient location to park in an adjacent parking facility, then take PATH to the World Trade Center.